Tangy Buddha Bowl with Garlicky Tahini Dressing
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 150 g quinoa
- 1 red onion
- 120 g red radish
- 1 red paprika
- 1 broccoli
- 50 g field salad
- 2 eggs (or alternative source of protein e.g. beans)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Slice red onion and red radish.
- Cut paprika into stripes.
- Separate the broccoli florets from the stalk.
- Steam with boiled water in a saucepan, using a metal colander for about 5 minutes.
- Mince garlic clove.
- Combine with remaining dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add water to desired consistency.
- Poach or boil eggs to desired hardness.
- Assemble everything into bowls and serve with tahini dressing.