Ingredients (2 servings)
- 150g brown rice
- ¼ head purple cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms, fresh (or 25 g dried to be soaked)
- 30 g veggie mince
- 8 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 chilli
- 1 garlic
- 400 g spinach leaves
- 100 g mung bean sprouts
- 2 eggs, organic (optional)
- as needed spring onions
- nori sheets or furikake (optional)
- chili sauce (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp red or white miso paste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- Cook rice according to the package instructions.
- Soak veggie mince in soy sauce.
- Shred the cabbage, julienne the carrots, slice the mushrooms, cut the onions.
- Chop chilli and peeled garlic cloves.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Add more water, if it’s too thick.
- Heat coconut oil in a wok over high heat.
- Roast one chopped garlic and chilli lightly, then add mushrooms.
- Remove from wok and sauté cabbage.
- Repeat the process for spinach and mung bean sprouts.
- Turn the empty wok to medium and fry the eggs.
- Assemble the Bibimbap into bowls, top with onions, sesame, furikake/chopped nori sheets and drizzle some sauce on top.
- Enjoy your meal!