Green Leafy Salad with Cherries and Miso Dressing
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 200 g green leafy vegetable of choice (e.g. spinach)
- 220 g chickpeas, cooked (equals 110 g dried chickpeas)
- 1 red onion
- 150 red radish
- ½ cucumber
- 1 handful of cherries (or berry of choice)
- as needed chives (optional)
- as needed seeds or nuts of choice (e.g. walnuts)
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp date, maple or coconut syrup
- 2 tbsp flaxseed oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp water
- If not precooked, cook chickpeas with previous soaking overnight.
- Rinse green leafy vegetable of choice.
- Cut onion, red radish, and cucumber.
- Cut cherries in half and pit.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl. Add more water if it’s too thick.
- Mix all salad ingredients, dress with dressing and top with chopped chives and nuts and/or seeds of choice.