Buddha Bowl with Paprika and Orange
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 150 g quinoa
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 chili (optional)
- 1 zucchini
- 2 red bell pepper
- 300 g snow peas
- 200 g cultivated radish
- 20 g parsley (or cilantro)
- 20 g mint
- ½ organic lemon
- 1 orange
- olive oil
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- as needed sesame seeds
- Rinse quinoa in warm water and cook in water (or optionally in vegetable stock), according to the package instructions, and set aside.
- Mince garlic and onion (and optionally chili).
- Cut zucchini, bell pepper, snow peas, and cultivated radish into bite-sized pieces.
- Roast the onion and then the zucchini in olive oil. Take everything out of the pan and roast the snow peas briefly. Add garlic (and optionally chilli) to the end.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop parsley (or cilantro).
- Place the cooked quinoa along with 4 tbsp olive oil, a pinch of salt&pepper, raw and roasted veggies and herbs into bowls.
- Add the juice of half a lemon (or a lime) and the lemon zest cut in stripes.
- Fillet the orange and add the orange filets to the bowls
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.