Ingredients (2 servings)
- 60 g chia seeds
- 400 ml homemade oat drink
- fruit of choice e.g. raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, goji berries, apples, bananas, passion fruit
- seeds & nuts of your choice e.g. sesame seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pine nuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts, coconut flakes
- 400ml water
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1 pinch of salt (optional)
- 2-3 dates (optional)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- For the oat drink, put ingredients (ice cubes to prevent oat drink from getting slimy) in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the contents through a tight-meshed nut milk bag and thoroughly squeeze out the rest.
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl and mix with the oat drink.
- Let the chia pudding soak for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Then top with fruit, nuts and seeds of your choice.