Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp cocoa and/or 1-2 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- 100-150 ml plant drink, e.g. coconut, oat- or almond drink (optional)
- 20 g oat flakes and/or -oat bran (optional)
- nut cream e.g. almond cream (optional)
- ground flaxseeds
- peeled hemp seeds
- cocoa nibs
- desiccated coconut
- chia seeds
- sunflower seeds
- goji berries
- Peel the banana and cut into small pieces.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and scoop the flesh out of the skin.
- Put both together in a tall container and puree. Optionally add cocoa or cinnamon and puree.
- If a more liquid consistency is desired, a plant drink of your choice can be added.
- If a thicker consistency is desired, oat flakes or bran and nut cream can be used.
- Garnish with topping of choice to serve.